Friday, April 28, 2006

Attention Attention

I am pleased to introduce my new website:


MachineLabs.com


MachineLabs.com offers an archive of some of my favorite and most popular blog posts.


MachineLabs.com also includes two of my short movies and some images from a few special projects I've been working on.


The front page of MachineLabs.com will change at least weekly and I am continuing to add info about projects I'm tinkering with.

Don't be shy, click on the MachineLabs.com link in my Links menu -or- enter www.machinelabs.com into your browser.


note: screenangle will continue to offer more than a few posts per week, especially now that I got my website together.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet web site... it looks awesome!!!! congrats!

7:52 PM  
Blogger James said...

Thanks man!

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home