Saturday, January 28, 2006

CNC Programming


So I'm taking a weekend course at St. Clair College.

I'm very excited about this course.

Today the professor said, "basically I'm here to teach you how to talk to the machines."

That's right: "talk to machines."

The course is called: Basic CNC programming.

I'll learn how to write programs for and to use CNC milling machines.

CNC milling machines can super accurately shape raw blanks of metal into any kind of 3-D object you can imagine.)

I'm truly geeked.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me or does that guy look like he's ready to pull out the empty bottle of scotch he finished that morning and beat the first person to show him any attitude to death with it.

3:11 AM  
Blogger James said...

The guy isn't really my teacher.

Most machinist are full of a certain amount of rage. Ask Dad.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home